Collection and Use of Personally Identifiable Information
- This policy explains how ClubSilver uses personal information that ClubSilver collects, including both your personally identifiable information (Registration Information) and information about your use of ClubSilver services. Registration data contains personally identifiable information such as your first and last name, your e-mail address, date of birth, and postal code that is otherwise publicly unavailable.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies we do not control or own, or to people we do not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use
- ClubSilver collects personal information when you register with ClubSilver, when you use ClubSilver products or services, when you visit ClubSilver pages or the pages of certain ClubSilver partners. ClubSilver may combine information about you that we have with information we obtain from business partners or other companies.
- When you register we ask for information such as your name, email address, birth date, and postal code. This information is required and kept private. Once you register with ClubSilver and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- We employ a verified registration method, also known as "closed loop opt in", (initial registration and a subsequent confirmation via a personalized link) to prevent frivolous registrations and to avoid sending administrative e-mail messages to unwilling e-mail recipients.
- ClubSilver automatically receives and records to our server logs all information from your browser, including your IP address, ClubSilver cookie information, and the pages you request.
- ClubSilver uses information to customize the advertising and content you see, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients. For example, we use your full name for our records only and your first name when communicating with you. We use your e-mail address to communicate with you. Your date of birth is used to verify your age upon registration and to determine your age at a later time. Your date of birth is not public, but your age is. Some of information we collect such as occupation, and personal interests is optional and public. We use it to enhance our services.
- ClubSilver does not accept membership registrations from underage persons. The required minimum membership age is 18 or older, if so required in the respective locality.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
ClubSilver does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
ClubSilver may set and access ClubSilver cookies on your computer.
ClubSilver uses web beacons to access ClubSilver cookies inside and outside our network of web sites and in connection with ClubSilver products and services.
Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account Information and Preferences
You can edit your ClubSilver Account Information at any time.
We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to the ClubSilver service, such as service announcements, administrative messages and the ClubSilver Newsletter, that are considered part of your ClubSilver account, without offering you the opportunity to opt-out of receiving them.
You can delete your ClubSilver account by requesting cancellation of your account via our online contact form.
Even after you cancel your account, some information will remain in our back-up archives and server log files for some time. Such information, however, will not be available in our active databases and will not be used to contact you or to identify you.
Confidentiality and Security
We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
We have reasonable physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect personal information about you.
ClubSilver may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the email address specified in your ClubSilver account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.
Questions and Suggestions
If you have questions or suggestions, please use our online contact form.